Webcast now available ON-DEMAND or on CD
Presented by: Christine Holt and Sally S. Foister, MS
As the industry shifts from volume to value, healthcare marketing’s function expands from patient acquisition to strategic support and population health management. Consequently, healthcare marketers must develop more sophisticated standards for measuring the ROI of their efforts, and must learn to effectively collaborate with their clinical and business peers to achieve both volume and value targets.
In this in-depth webcast, marketing leaders from Holy Redeemer Health System and Greenville Health System outline proven strategies for fostering growth and engagement in the new healthcare landscape.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop marketing’s role as a strategic partner to clinical and business teams
- Engage physicians in marketing campaigns, beyond “ego-management”
- Learn new techniques to drive patient acquisition by boosting physician referrals
- Measure response rates from digital media, even without a CRM
- Prepare for the a new healthcare environment driven by value and population health
- The partnership between marketing and clinical leadership
- Fostering engagement with data
- Setting priorities through physician committees
- Establishing strategic value (not just ad-hoc tactics or ego-management)
- Campaigns that support clinical objectives
- Driving patients through the acquisition funnel
- Nurturing continuum relationships to encourage physician referral
- Maintaining websites for every service line
- Assessing response rates from digital media
- Proving ROI without a CRM
- The future of marketing in a “value world”
- Supporting the transition from volume-based objectives
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Vice President, Marketing/Public Affairs and Chief Experience Officer
Holy Redeemer Health System
Sally S. Foister, MS
Director, Marketing Services
Greenville Health System
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
Chief Marketing Officers, Vice Presidents of Marketing, Vice Presidents of: Communication, Media, PR
Webcast system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webcast experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webcast, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
COULDN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The ON-DEMAND version is now available! Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $279 value!
Participation in the webcast is just $279 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet. CD orders are charged $18 for shipping and handling.