WEBCAST ON CD OR ON-DEMAND
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Kristin Baird, RN, BSN, MHA and Debra S. Landers
The industry’s attention on improving HCAHPS predominantly centers on the clinical aspects that can improve the scores; however, a key piece of HCAHPS is communication, which is a core function of marketing.
Join marketing experts from Community Health Systems and Baird Group as they outline evidence-based strategies for communicating patient experience imperatives to staff and patients and developing programs to effectively improve HCAHPS scores.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Standardize customer service protocols across a hospital or health system to support value-based care
- Develop programs that train and incentivize staff to meet patient experience targets that affect HCAHPS scores
- Identify and establish the most effective touch points to reinforce service efforts
- Communicate the goals of your organization both internally and externally
- Identifying marketing’s role in HCAHPS scores and patient experience
- Communicating goals of the organizations
- Word-of-mouth marketing
- Creating internal champion
- Establishing accountability for patient experience goals
- Community Health Systems Leadership Development Institute and Community Cares program
- Building performance transparency
- Securing leadership involvement
- Educating on and reinforcing patient experience efforts
- Rounding and patient touch points
- Discharge and service recovery protocol
Meet the Speakers:
Kristin Baird, RN, BSN, MHA
President/CEO, Baird Group
Debra S. Landers
Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Community Health Systems
Who Should Attend?
Chief Marketing Officers, Directors & VPs of Marketing, Directors & VPs of Communications, PR professionals, Chief Executive Officers, VPs of Business Development, and Patient Experience and Patient Satisfaction professionals.
Note: Agenda and Speakers are Subject to Change
To fully benefit from the webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a broadband Internet connection, a sound card, and speakers or headphones. You will also need Macromedia Flash Version 8.0 or greater and an Internet browser (e.g., Internet Explorer); additionally, we recommend a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.