JustCoding News: Inpatient
JustCoding News: Inpatient and JustCoding News: Outpatient are the free companion e-newsletters to JustCoding.com, which provides thorough explanations and in-depth analyses of coding, billing, documentation improvement, and auditing.
JustCoding News: Inpatient and JustCoding News: Outpatient alert readers to new articles posted on the site each week. The twice monthly e-newsletters contain one free article, a coding trivia question, a mini-poll, and new product alerts.
These e-newsletters are written for coders, coding supervisors, clinical documentation improvement specialists, and HIM directors. For an in-depth look at the site’s features, click here.
Topics covered in JustCoding News: Inpatient include:
- - ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes
- - Coding and documentation challenges for complex procedures
- - Proposed and final rules and their implications
- - Reporting of present-on-admission (POA) indicators and hospital-acquired conditions (HACs)
- - MS-DRGs
- - Clinical documentation improvement issues
Topics covered in JustCoding News: Outpatient include:
- - ICD-10-CM codes
- - CPT and HCPCS coding
- - Proposed and final rules and implications
- - Evaluation and management coding
- - Injections and infusion coding