Credentialing Primary Source Verification Directory
Save your valuable time. Just click and verify!
Click here for preview
When you need contact information to verify a healthcare practitioner’s credentials, this resource is the quickest way to find it. The Credentialing Primary Source Verification Directory provides the direct contact information and primary source verification request procedures for more than 5,300 organizations. You’ll find applicable charges, preferred contact methods, release form and signature requirements.
This comprehensive online tool includes continuously updated listings of:
- Allopathic, osteopathic, and Canadian medical schools
- Dental schools
- Podiatry schools
- Medical and dental licensing agencies
- Societies, colleges, and academies
- Hospital medical staff offices
- Certifying boards and specialty associations
- Physician assistant programs and licensing agencies
- Nursing schools and licensing agencies
- Radiation therapy, respiratory care, and pharmacy programs
- Rehabilitative, therapeutic, and mental health medicine programs