Post-Acute Advisor – regulatory news and education delivered right to your inbox!
Post-Acute Advisor, a free weekly e-newsletter, is your place to get the latest post-acute care news, and find resources to make your job easier. We’ll provide analysis of post-acute care issues, and help you navigate the always-evolving industry. We also provide training and education tidbits to pass along to your staff, and reminders of upcoming CMS and HCPro webinars.
Recent news and training include:
- - Critical care for Alzheimer’s now covered under Medicare
- - How assisted-living facilities can avoid lawsuits
- - PPS final rules for home health and long-term care
- - Nursing home compliance myths debunked
- - Think before outsourcing senior transportation
- - NAHC issues lawsuit against CMS pre-claim review issues
- - Hospice Item Set Question and Answers
Post-Acute Advisor covers the across the entire post-acute care continuum, including:
- - Long-term care
- - Home health
- - Inpatient rehabilitation
- - Hospice
- - Assisted living
Sign up today to start receiving post-acute regulatory and clinical news, insight, and resources.