Where We Stand: Social Media, Pharma, and the Online Discussion
For pharma, the social media question is no longer "whether" they should invest, but "how." And given the lack of solid FDA guidance—and the issuance of warning letters about something as supposedly basic as search marketing—the debate rages about whether pharma will ever, really, be able to participate in this technology the way other industries do.
ePharmaceuticals' special report, Where We Stand: Social Media, Pharma, and the Online Discussion takes an in-depth look at the different ways pharmaceutical companies can engage in social media, the most common pitfalls and roadblocks, and innovative partnerships. There's also a discussion with PatientsLikeMe and biopharma UCB, which are partnering to create an online patient community, complete with a pharmacovigilance platform.
Where We Stand: Social Media, Pharma, and the Online Discussion will help you:
- Learn where to start when exploring social media and what you should be doing now
- Assess the pros and cons of branded versus unbranded efforts
- Understand the real implications of adverse events on social media
- Discover tailored ways to listen to consumers
- Define social media, not just in a basic way, but within your own company’s priorities
- Uncover missed opportunities
The report features commentary and advice from experts at:
- Nielsen Online
- Pew Internet & American Life Project
- Bridge Worldwide
- Ignite Healt
All orders must be prepaid prior to delivery. Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to download the PDF of this report.