Which quality metrics matter most? What’s the best way to assign quality responsibilities? How can the EHR be better aligned with clinical processes to strengthen quality? From continuous improvement techniques to care models, this report provides the answers to these and many other questions.
Get answers to key strategic questions:
- How did Scripps Health enhance its efforts to standardize clinical and operational functions across its hospitals and outpatient centers by adopting a horizontal leadership structure?
- Why is it important to extend the responsibility for clinical quality beyond the quality department?
- How did Virginia Hospital Center improve its HCAHPS physician scores from the 50th percentile to the upper 80th percentile in two years?
- How does the misalignment of the EHR with clinical workflow hinder improvements in clinical quality, care redesign, and collaborative care?
- How does Methodist Health System facilitate the sharing of best practices through an annual peer-driven quality summit for employees?
- What key external forces can affect efforts to reduce readmissions?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest quality improvement strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 7,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Scripps Health, Methodist Hospital System, and Virginia Hospital Center
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in quality improvement
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming strategies for quality improvement
Click here to subscribe and save. You won't miss a single report on these key topics:
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.