The New Life Safety Code® Field Guide for Healthcare Facilities - eBook
Jennifer L. Frecker
All the upcoming LSC changes condensed into one volume!
This Field Guide is the perfect companion to your Life Safety Code® compliance efforts. It will help you understand the requirements for healthcare and ambulatory occupancies, prepare for survey, and maintain your accreditation regardless of accrediting option. The Field Guide focuses solely on the immediate requirements of the upcoming revisions to the Life Safety Code in a small, easy-to-carry format, so you'll be able to quickly reference the Code while on the job.
- Identify and highlight the latest key provisions of the Code with an easily navigable "Critical Issues" sections
- Educate your staff on the complex requirements with the help of more than 100 detailed diagrams and tables
- Navigate the NFPA's intent behind the Code’s provisions through advice, commentary, and tips from life safety experts
James K. Lathrop, former chief life safety engineer for the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and the editor of five editions of the Life Safety Code Handbook, is an instructor of NFPA seminars and vice president at Koffel Associates, Inc., a fire protection engineering and Code-consulting firm.
Jennifer L. Frecker is a Manager and a Fire Protection Engineer for Koffel Associates, Inc. She has over a decade of extensive experience providing life safety consulting services to health care facilities, including the development of The Joint Commission Statement of Conditions, Life Safety Assessments for large health care facilities, and consulting for new design and construction. Mrs. Frecker works with such facilities as Johns Hopkins Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, The Ohio State University Medical Center, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, and The Nebraska Medical Center. She provided the life safety consulting services for the design and construction of the new Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland and the New Fort Benning Martin Army Community Hospital in Ft. Benning, Georgia.
How to Download Adobe Edition
- PRIOR TO DOWNLODING YOUR PURCHASED EBOOK – CLICK HERE TO INSTALL E-BOOK PLAYER FROM ADOBE.
- Click FILE IN MY DOWNLOADS AREA in the store, following your purchase. Then you can "link in" with your order confirmation/email, or when you login to your store account.
- SIGN IN WITH YOUR ADOBE ID. You can use your existing ID or create a new one. Save the login for future use.
- Your eBook purchase will appear in the Adobe Reader/player now — and anytime you want to access — just open the ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS APP.