With healthcare moving toward collaborative care and capitation, organizations have to face the future with a wider care-delivery footprint. This report shows why your merger, acquisitions, and partnership motives must expand beyond growing market share and revenue to include gaining the skills and scale to excel at population health management while at the same time enhancing your position with payers at the negotiating table.
Find out answers to key strategic questions such as:
- What specific steps did LHP Hospital Group take to merge cultures when stand-alone hospitals were brought into its regional network?
- Which care settings are likelier to feel the effects of payer actions, driving them to enter into agreements that provide additional strength in payer negotiations?
- How did Nanticoke Health Services and Beebe Healthcare partner to develop oncology services – and both achieve increased patient volumes?
- What are the top financial and care-delivery reasons behind today’s hot merger and acquisition activity?
- Why did Conemaugh Health System abandon plans to form a regional network and instead seek a larger capital partner?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest merger, acquisition, and partnership strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 8,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Beebe Health Care and Nanticoke Health Services, LHP Hospital Group, and UnityPoint Health
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming strategies for mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships
Click here to subscribe and save. You won't miss a single report on these key topics:
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.