Successful Service Recovery Encounters: Making It Right in Healthcare
Go beyond the call of duty . . .
increase patient satisfaction and improve overall service with Successful Service Recovery Encounters: Making It Right in Healthcare—an HCPro and Press-Ganey video production.
In healthcare, it's always important to go above and beyond the call of duty. Whether you're escorting a lost family member to a loved one's room, or just showing your patients a little extra TLC, these simple acts can have a profound affect on the success of your facility.
That's why HCPro and Press-Ganey have teamed up to present Successful Service Recovery Encounters: Making It Right in Healthcare—the definitive staff training tool to create, implement, and maintain a service recovery program that achieves measurable results.
Protect yourself and your facility.
Don't leave a complaint unheard or a situation unresolved.
It's one thing to make a mistake. Don't add insult to injury by neglecting to address the problem, or by responding inappropriately.
In fact, the way your staff react when something goes wrong greatly affects patients overall healthcare experience, and ultimately their satisfaction with your facility.
Don't put your facility's reputation on the line.
Turn to the unique expertise and experiences of Press-Ganey consultants and clients presented in Successful Service Recovery Encountersto learn best practices to improve staff-patient relations and overall service, while running a prosperous facility.
Take a look at what this video has to offer . . .
- Expert advice from nationally respected quality improvement leader Press-Ganey
- Compelling real-life case scenarios that show ways to enhance service recovery and improve patient satisfaction
- Tips from the field for customer loyalty, nurse retention, and employee satisfaction
- How-to confidence builders to help staff deal with dissatisfied patients
- Proven strategies to reduce malpractice or lawsuit risk by directly addressing patient satisfaction.
Press-Ganey Associates, Inc. is the healthcare industry's largest independent vendor of satisfaction measurement and improvement services. The firm specializes in producing tested satisfaction surveys, comprehension management reports, and national comparative databases to monitor customer satisfaction in health care delivery systems.
Who should watch this video?
- Medical staff members
- Nurses and other members of the clinical teams
- Intake and admission professionals
- Anyone in the facility who has contact with patients