This report details the concerns providers have about shifting to value-based care, with financial uncertainty topping the list. Many have made vital steps forward, but few have progressed beyond pilot programs. Providing care in the future will require more collaboration, so it’s imperative to learn how to balance consolidation and narrow networks with broader access, including ambulatory/outpatient care.
Gain insight and answers to key strategic questions, such as:
- What are the two most compelling reasons to double down on efforts to improve care transitions?
- What four factors are accelerating growth in ambulatory and outpatient care—and how can providers keep pace?
- Why is physician-hospital alignment more critical than ever to providers’ efforts to reach their short-term financial targets?
- How can data analytics help organizations dramatically improve clinical and financial outcomes?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 8,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming strategies for executive compensation
Click here to subscribe and save. You won't miss a single report on these key topics:
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.