Medicare Services, Part 3 (DVD) Module 5 of Skilled Nursing Services
Length: 37 min.
Demystifies the fourth Medicare-covered skilled nursing service, management and evaluation of a care plan. Presents practical how-to’s for evaluating the appropriateness of this service and for documenting to support your case. Also includes a practical explanation of the Medicare requirements for therapy services, medical social services and home health aide services.
If you’re responsible for training nurses, see how this all-in-one, mixed-media program:
- Frees up hours in your schedule
- Lets you leverage your time -- train one person or 20, at nurses’ convenience
- Assures training consistency and prevents omitting critical points
- Clarifies how to deliver quality care under Medicare rules, comply with regulations and document completely and accurately
- Teaches new staff the seriousness of proper documentation and consequence of errors.
Save when you purchase the Skilled Nursing Services Training System - Complete DVD Set
The Skilled Nursing Services: Medicare Services, Part 3 DVD is $245.00.
Catalog ID: VSNS5DVD
Product Number: 22-205-00
Reviewed for accuracy: 12/31/2007