Medicare Services, Part 2 (DVD) Module 4 of Skilled Nursing Services
Length: 29 min.
Learn the regulatory requirements surrounding the first three Medicare-covered skilled nursing services: observation and assessment, teaching and procedures. Includes documentation strategies you can use to build a supporting clinical record.
If you’re responsible for training nurses, see how this all-in-one, mixed-media program:
- Frees up hours in your schedule
- Lets you leverage your time -- train one person or 20, at nurses’ convenience
- Assures training consistency and prevents omitting critical points
- Clarifies how to deliver quality care under Medicare rules, comply with regulations and document completely and accurately
- Teaches new staff the seriousness of proper documentation and consequence of errors.
Save when you purchase the Skilled Nursing Services Training System - Complete DVD Set
The Skilled Nursing Services: Medicare Services, Part 2 DVD is $245.00.
Catalog ID: VSNS4DVD
Product Number: 22-204-00
Reviewed for accuracy: 12/31/2007