Core Privileges for Physicians, Sixth Edition
A practical approach to developing and implementing criteria-based privileges
This comprehensive resource contains over 75 physician specialty and subspecialty forms, along with nearly 40 procedure lists corresponding to the specialties and subspecialties. Feel confident knowing the criteria in the forms have been researched and reviewed by privileging experts, saving you the time and hassle of doing so. These forms are downloadable and customizable, so you can edit them to fit your medical staff’s specific needs.
Developing core privilege forms is a lengthy and complex process that requires weeks of researching specialty medical societies for competency benchmarks. Let us do the research for you. Core Privileges for Physicians, Sixth Edition, contains ready-made forms drafted from The Greeley Company’s best practices and expert research.
Using these customizable privileging forms, medical staffs will be able to:
- Meet Joint Commission requirements for criteria-based privileging
- Develop a starting point for your criteria privilege forms or update your current forms
- Manage physician competency and criteria-based privileging in an increasingly data-driven environment
- Eliminate weeks of researching specialty medical societies for competency benchmarks, evaluating data, and creating draft forms
- Utilize expert insights to develop core forms, design an effective core system, and overcome implementation hurdles
About the Author:
Sally Pelletier, CPMSM, CPCS
Sally Pelletier is an advisory consultant and the chief credentialing officer for The Greeley Company, Inc., in Danvers, Mass. She brings more than 20 years of credentialing and privileging experience to her work with medical staff leaders and MSPs across the nation.
Pelletier advises clients in the areas of accreditation, regulatory compliance, credentialing, privileging, onboarding process simplification and redesign, and medical staff services department operations, and provides leadership and development training for medical staff leaders and MSPs.