Do your service lines support the strategic shift to a continuum of care? Find out why 61% of healthcare leaders report physician alignment as the No. 1 challenge to service line success, and what strategies they are employing to drive value along the continuum of care.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- Which service lines are expected to have the greatest potential for patient volume, operating margin, and strategic significance in the next two to five years?
- What are the top three most critical factors in aligning physician practices with service lines?
- How do you tear down service line silos to better address the needs of population health?
- How did Mountain States Health Alliance consolidate service lines into four strategic service units, adding a focus on chronic diseases to the redefined business units?
- What role did physician leadership play in guiding The Christ Hospital to reorganize into six service lines focused on alignment, growth, and efficiencies
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest technology strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, anexclusive group of 6,200 plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
- Case studies from Centura Health, Mountain States Health Alliance, and The Christ Hospital, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis and Editor Margaret Dick Tocknell
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest service line trends
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming service line strategies
Subscribe and save!
|June||Service Line Strategies|
|July||Patient Quality & Safety|
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.