Find out how the shift from volume to value is reshaping compensation and incentives and demanding new C-suite skills.
In this NEW report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Which value metrics are now driving incentives nearly as much as volume metrics?
- How did CMC Healthcare System successfully shift its executive incentive compensation from 90% volume-based to 90% value-based?
- Which three key skills for CEO success have seen considerable increase in demand since 2012?
- How do you reflect your organization’s moves toward collaborative care in your executive compensation programs?
- How did MetroHealth System identify and establish metrics that encourage executives and staff alike to support its pending designation as an ACO?
- How is Texas Health Resources approaching compensation incentives as it pursues clinical integration and employs new dyad and triad management structures to increase clinician involvement in decision-making?
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,500 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,500+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies
Click here to subscribe annually and save—you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
|January||Annual Industry Survey|
|February||Healthcare IT: Analytics|
|March||Cardiology Service Line|
|April||Primary Care Redesign|
|May||Emergency Department Strategies|
|June||Cost Containment & Revenue Cycle Management|
|July||Clinical Quality & Safety|
|October||Population Health Management|