Physician Profile Reporter
Customized software that compiles physician performance data into one easy to use tool
Generate reliable physician competency reports that comply with OPPE and physician performance standards with the help of our expertly developed database.
One reliable source, multiple results:
- Save time tracking and documenting. Produce physician-specific reports for OPPE monitoring and physician feedback compiled from a variety of electronic and manual resources.
- Regular, easy-to-read reports. Organize reports by The Joint Commission and ABMS core competencies. Displays three levels of outcomes (excellent, acceptable, by setting target values based on performance levels.
- Budget-friendly solution. Easy to use and simple to install on your PC or as a network file. This Access-based program does not require training or IT support.
- Customized database, expert support. Our knowledgeable team of experts will work with you to customize your database and provide training, installation, and ongoing support.
- Developed and supported by medical staff quality experts. The Physician Profile Reporter was developed by The Greeley Company’s nationally recognized medical staff quality and peer review experts to help organizations track, improve, and reward physician performance.
Create single, reliable performance reports
For those clients who have both Peer Review Case Tracking Database and Physician Profile Reporter; an export function was created in the Peer Review Case Tracking Database to export the numbers of case review and rule outcomes to import into the Physician Profile Reporter. The individual profile reports would then include a compilation of all types of physician-specific data/information.
If you would like to participate in a free, web-based demo or discuss your organizations specific needs please contact us at 800-650-6787 or email email@example.com.
Both the demo and our initial telephone consultation are completely free and without obligation.