Improve your HCAHPS scores
Teach front-line staff how to interact with patients in a way that will improve scores on the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) with the valuable and easy-to-use resource.
This video gives specific examples of behaviors to avoid, and covers six key areas most closely linked by experts to overall performance. Patient Satisfaction Success: Six Essential Steps to Boost HCAHPS Performance will allow you to:
- Train staff on how to treat patients with dignity
- Increase performance on patient-centered care
- Show staff how to effectively communicate with patients through white boards.
- Train housekeeping to leave cards when the patient is not in the room, so the patient knows the room has been cleaned
- Demonstrate additional benefits of hourly rounding and therapeutic time – reduction of pressure ulcers and patient falls; nurses also perceive a lighter workload
This video includes handy laminated cards featuring six steps for increasing patient satisfaction
The HCPro Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
We would be nothing without our customers, that’s why we guarantee you’ll love this video. Buy this video today, risk-free, and if you’re not completely satisfied just send it back within 10 days and we’ll give you a full refund.