Every healthcare provider puts a high priority on patient experience, but few know how best to define, manage, and measure it beyond HCAHPS scores. This report brings clarity and meaning to patient experience, exploring the best ways to make exemplary patient experience a powerful and lasting component of the organizational culture.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- How did Cleveland Clinic improve patient experience through peer-driven physician-patient communication skills training?
- What compensation incentives drive patient experience improvements?
- How did Wheeling Hospital’s ED achieve a dramatic turnaround in patient satisfaction scores through electronic patient tracking, alerts, post-ED outreach, and performance incentives?
- Why are three-quarters (71%) of healthcare leaders focused on care coordination to improve patient experience?
- Which technology investments promise the biggest gains in patient experience performance?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest patient experience strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, anexclusive group of 6,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Cleveland Clinic, Mission Health System, and Wheeling Hospital
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in patient experience
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming quality strategies
Subscribe and save!
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.