OSHA Program Manual for Medical Facilities
A thorough and efficient way to compile OSHA compliance plans, checklists, hard copies of OSHA regulations, and more.
Keep your OSHA safety program strong with this manual for medical facilities. The OSHA Program Manual for Medical Facilities breaks down OSHA regulations and gives you the flexibility to customize sections to meet your facility's specific needs. It includes:
- Twelve easy-to-reference sections:
- What Is OSHA?
- OSHA Program Administration
- General Facility Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- TB/Infection Control
- Hazardous Chemical Safety
- Specialty Services
- Employee Training
- Master Record Forms
- OSHA Regulations & Key Contacts
- Required poster and forms
- Laminated eyewash station sign
- Sample tests for training sessions
- 2-inch SDS binder with A–Z alphabetized tabs
- CD-ROM with customizable forms
To ensure the manual is always up to date, it is regularly revised by Marge McFarlane, PhD, CHSP, HEM, MEP, CHEP, an independent safety consultant who has recently worked with the Wisconsin Hospital Emergency Preparedness Program.
Published: February 2010