Hospital and Nursing Home Safety Solutions: Stay in Compliance While Keeping Employees Safe - On-Demand
Presented Tuesday, August 25, 2015
On June 25, 2015, OSHA released the memorandum Inspection Guidance for Inpatient Healthcare Settings with the purpose of providing guidance for inspecting facilities such as hospitals and nursing homes.
Statistics show that health care facilities consistently have exposures to safety and health hazards in key areas, so OSHA’s new policy is an effort to mitigate these risks with a combination of enforcement, compliance assistance, and outreach.
With the release of this new information, now is a good time to review your health care facility safety program to make sure your organization is in compliance and that your employees are safe.
To learn more, participate in this on-demand webinar, when presenter Adele Abrams will address critical safety issues, strategies for developing and implementing compliant and cost-effective programs, and approaches to minimize the impact of fines and penalties resulting from inspections. This is update event safety professionals do not want to miss!
You’ll learn how to:
- Interpret and assess the recently concluded National Emphasis Program: Nursing and Residential Care Facilities as it applies to your facility.
- Assess the new policy described in the Inspection Guidance for Inpatient Healthcare Settings memorandum as it applies to your organization.
- Use these documents in order to develop an audit and assessment process of your existing programs in order to identify potential gaps.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to address any identified gaps.
- Prepare for potential inspections that are now more likely as a result of the new enforcement policy.
- Identify and evaluate outside resources to assist you in developing and implementing a fully compliant safety and health program that keeps employees safe and reduces your organization’s exposure to enforcement, citations, and penalties.
Order for this timely on-demand webinar for safety professionals risk free!
Webinar system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webinar experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with detailed system requirements, your login information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
COULDN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The On-Demand version is also available. Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $199 value!
Participation in this webinar is just $199 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.
Call your customer service representative toll-free 800-650-6787 or email email@example.com if you have questions.