Leveraging Social Media Content to Drive Patient Engagement & Loyalty
Presented on: January 23, 2014 | 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. ET
Presented by: Dan Dunlop and Cynthia Floyd Manley
Social media channels continue to progress, causing organizations to refine their processes and strategies to effectively reach their target audience.
Join marketing experts from Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Jennings as they reveal content strategies proven to increase the value of your social media platforms and deepen the patient’s relationship with your brand.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify unique opportunities within social media channels to connect with and engage patients, on a continual basis
- Leverage and promote content effectively across multiple social media channels
- Repurpose content to maximize investment
- Utilize video storytelling techniques to create an emotional connection with patients and deliver a richer brand experience
- Understand how to observe and integrate patient language into marketing efforts for more effective messaging
- Staff and manage your content development team
- Healthcare Consumer Engagement
- Learning to listen
- New kind of healthcare consumer
- Desire an emotional connection
- Require multiple touch points
- Developing Continuing Conversation
- Creating Great Physician Videos (Case Study Examples)
- Interview techniques
- Art of storytelling
- Leveraging video across multiple digital platforms
- Power of Video for Internal and External Audiences
- Consumer Brand Engagement
- Identify unique opportunities to engage with consumers
- Tailor content message for multiple social media channels
- Produce content that is valuable to target audience
- Understand the Value of Online Community Groups
- Content Management Team
- Organize systems to capture content library
- Develop environment that encourages dynamic content creation and messaging
- Build an Integrated Team with Purpose
- Live Q&A
Meet the Speakers
Dan Dunlop, Principal Jennings
Dan is a principal of Jennings, a leading healthcare marketing and audience engagement firm. He is a healthcare marketer, brand consultant, blogger, author, and sought-after speaker, regularly serving on the faculty of national and regional healthcare conferences.
Dan is extremely active as a thought leader in the field of healthcare marketing. He has been designated a top healthcare marketing contributor by OrganizedWisdom.com and a Top Health Blogger in Wellsphere’s Healthcare Industry & Policy Community. Dan serves on the national advisory board of Healthcare Marketing Advisor and is a contributor to Ragan’s Healthcare Marketing & Communication News. He is on the judging panels for the National Health Information Awards and the Web Health Awards, and was recently named to the editorial board for eHealthcare Strategy & Trends magazine. He serves on the board of directors of the New England Society for Healthcare Communications (NESHCo).
Cynthia Floyd Manley, Integrated Messaging and Content Strategist Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Who Should Attend?
CMO (Chief Marketing Officer), VP marketing, marketing director, social media director, social media coordinator, chief communication officer, VP communications, Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Social Media Manager
Note: Agenda and Speakers are Subject to Change