JustCoding News: Outpatient
JustCoding News: Outpatient and JustCoding News: Inpatient are the free companion e-newsletters to JustCoding.com, which provides thorough explanations and in-depth analyses of coding, billing, documentation improvement, and auditing.
JustCoding News: Outpatient and JustCoding News: Inpatient alert readers to new articles posted on the site each week. The twice monthly e-newsletters contain one free article, a coding trivia question, a mini-poll, and new product alerts.
These e-newsletters are written for coders, coding supervisors, clinical documentation improvement specialists, and HIM directors. For an in-depth look at the site’s features, see the Watch a Demo tab.
Topics covered in JustCoding News: Outpatient include:
- ICD-10-CM codes
- CPT and HCPCS coding
- Proposed and final rules and implications
- Evaluation and management coding
- Injections and infusion coding
Topics covered in JustCoding News: Inpatient include:
- ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes
- Coding and documentation challenges for complex procedures
- Proposed and final rules and their implications
- Reporting of present-on-admission (POA) indicators and hospital-acquired conditions (HACs)
- Clinical documentation improvement issues