Intelligence Report Premium, January 2014
The next 12 months may be the most transformative in the history of the healthcare industry. This report provides timely insights from our Intelligence Unit and top industry executives into the evolving attitudes of healthcare leaders—and the clinical, financial, and alignment moves they’re making today to successfully negotiate the coming shift from volume to value.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- How are top organizations preparing for bundled payments, risk sharing, and the development of new analytics skills needed to drive population health management?
- What specific clinical, alignment, and financial strategies are today’s leaders pursuing to pave the way for collaborative care?
- How is your organization progressing in the volume-to-value transition compared to other leading providers?
- Why don’t more than one-quarter of healthcare leaders (28%) expect the volume-to-value shift to occur?
- Why do nearly half (44%) of healthcare leaders cite physician-hospital alignment as their top improvement area to reach financial targets?
- What are the most challenging barriers to physician-hospital alignment and how do you overcome them?
- Which operational tactics still deliver value—and what new areas are leading providers investing in?
- Which clinical quality improvement challenges worry leaders the most?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 7,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming quality strategies
Subscribe and save!
Ask about the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.