HCPro ICD-10 Basics Boot Camp
Students registering for the HCPro ICD-10 Basics Boot Camp may choose the three-day agenda (both ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS) or the one-and-a-half-day agenda (ICD-10-CM only).
HCPro ICD-10 Basics Boot Camp provides instruction on the fundamentals of ICD-10 coding and is taught in a comparative format with ICD-9. You will learn the differences between ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes, understand major changes to official coding guidelines, and develop the confidence to tackle the new system.
The course will focus on the most important aspects of ICD-10. Our expert faculty will review the codes and provide practical examples for hands-on learning.
After taking the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the chapter-specific differences between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM
- Apply new conventions in the ICD-10-CM coding guidelines
- Explain the new structure for procedure coding for inpatient services
- Assign codes using the ICD-10-CM coding classification system
- Categorize procedures by root operation
- Master the use of ICD-10-PCS tables
- Identify the benefits of transitioning to ICD-10
Need to Train a Group?
Bring the HCPro Boot Camp to your organization and save time and money. Eliminate travel costs and enjoy a group discount while ensuring your staff is up to date on the latest regulations and guidelines. Course content and length can be customized to meet your needs.
The HCPro ICD-10 Basics Boot Camp is offered around the United States at various locations. For a list of upcoming courses, click here.
The HCPro ICD-10 Basics Boot Camp is also available online with classes beginning each month!
Can't take a week off of work to train? Now take the course online in one month! Click here for more information about our online version
For more detailed information about theHCPro ICD-10 Basics Boot Camp, contact us at 800/780-0584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.