HealthLeaders Media LIVE from Geisinger: Women’s Health Leadership
WEBCAST presented on September 18, 2013.
This webcast will be shipped as a USB.
Discover how Geisinger Health System used EHR, evidence-based medicine, and accountability to improve safety and quality in women’s perinatal care.
Participants in this webcast will:
- Learn how Geisinger’s ProvenCare® model enforces best practices and reduces perinatal variability
- See how you can redefine patient engagement by standardizing - education and empowering interaction
- Discover ways to integrate perinatal care with women’s cardiovascular care
Panel 1: Best Practices and Reducing Perinatal Variability: The ProvenCare® Model
- Defining a set of best practices
- Tool for process consistency and accountability
Panel 2: Redefine Patient Engagement: Standardize Education and Empower Interaction
- Assessing the message from the patient’s perspective
- Using the patient portal for secure communication and enhanced education
Panel 3: Integration Techniques for Women’s Cardiovascular Care
- Electronic health records, hardwired referrals, and enhanced patient communication
Hans P. Cassagnol, MD
Associate Chief Quality Officer of Geisinger Health System, Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Geisinger Medical Center Northeast
Harry O. Mateer, Jr., MD
Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Geisinger Medical Center
John Nash, MD
Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Geisinger Health System
Kerri Potsko, RN, BSN
Associate Vice President, Women's Health, Geisinger Health System
Kimberly A. Skelding, MD
Interventional Cardiologist and Director of Women’s Heart & Vascular Health, Geisinger Health System
Who Is Attending?
Healthcare leaders, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, CMOs, CNOs, directors of quality, case management, business development executives, service line directors, directors of public relations/marketing, healthcare consultants