Healthcare Leadership Review
Every month, Healthcare Leadership Review delivers relevant abstracts on the latest industry developments that will keep your hospital or healthcare organization on the track to success.
We do the work, you reap the rewards.
Each month, our editors sift through stacks of healthcare journals, newsletters, magazines, research reports, Web sites, and other resources in search of the topics that matter most to healthcare executives. Healthcare Leadership Review saves you hours of time by unearthing only the most relevant and critical information from these leading resources, and delivering them to you in an electronic format that is quick and easy to read.
Tried and true insight from sources you can trust…guaranteed.
A subscription to Healthcare Leadership Review guarantees that you’ll get timely, tightly-focused summaries of the most crucial new developments in the field of healthcare management. We’re so confident in this publication that we offer a 100% refund if you’re not completely satisfied.
Some of the publications we review include:
- Health Affairs
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Department of Health and Human Services
- The Commonwealth Fund
- The Broad Institute
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Top medical schools and universities, including Harvard, Yale, NYU, Carnegie Melon, and more
Healthcare Leadership Review equips you with reliable resources that help your make your key decisions with ease and confidence. For more than 23 years, healthcare executives have turned to us for key coverage on such matters as:
- Reducing the impact of uninsured patients
- Revenue-producing new procedures to offer your patients
- Improving productivity and patient flow
- Top recruitment and retention techniques
- Competing with specialty hospitals
- Identifying new markets and market strategies
- Consumer-directed healthcare
- New technologies and how they’re performing
Questions? Call toll free 800-753-0131 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.