The shift from volume-based to value-based healthcare is gaining momentum, bringing an intensified focus on data analytics encompassing business, clinical, EHR, population, and partner sources. As providers’ risk exposure grows, this report delivers a clear view of leading organizations’ progress toward mastering the analytics that matter most to making cost and care quality decisions with great precision.
With this report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions such as:
- How did Cedars-Sinai Health System successfully build analytics as an enterprise solution and achieve buy-in department by department?
- Where will leading providers be investing their IT/analytics dollars in the coming year?
- What are the biggest IT challenges healthcare providers must face as they prepare for bundled payments?
- How did UPMC use analytics to measure the cost and outcome impact of a potential new variation to the clinical pathway for acute heart attack treatment?
- Why aren't analytics skills alone enough—and which management skills are needed to bridge the IT/business divide?
- How did Swedish Medical Group reduce its report count from “thousands” to just 37, including referrals, HCAHPS measures, readmissions, meaningful use, copay collection, supply chain, operating room utilization, and scorecards for diabetic quality and patient satisfaction?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest cost-containment strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 7,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Cedars-Sinai Health System, Swedish Medical Group, and UPMC
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in HIT and analytics
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming quality strategies
Subscribe and save!
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.