Health Site 411
Every year, online health becomes more and more important. Consumers regularly turn to the Internet when they need healthcare advice or information, often before consulting a physician. And with a new presidential administration and national focus on health IT, understanding the online health landscape has never been more crucial.
ePharmaceuticals' special report, Health Site 411 asks the biggest, best, and most up-and-coming health sites what's in store for 2009. Their answers provide key statistics and commentary about cool advertising opportunities and what they want pharma to know this year, all in their own words.
In addition, three online health thought leaders give their ideas about predictions and challenges for health sites this year.
Health Site 411 will help you:
- Get information about what’s in store in 2009 for top health sites, straight from the sites themselves
- Recognize the trends in online health and position your company to benefit from them
- Gain insight into what some of the top thought-leaders in the industry are predicting for the future of online consumer healthcare
- Identify strategic and unique online marketing opportunities
The report features information from:
- The HealthCentral Network
- Everyday Health
- About.com Health
- And more!
Health Site 411 delivers key information from the top health sites, including:
- Coolest advertising/sponsorship opportunities
- Biggest developments of past year
- What’s coming for 2009?
- Special information that these sites want pharma companies to know
- Screenshots from top health sites
- Number of pages/sites
- Number of users
And special commentary from experts at:
- Manhattan Research
- Envision Solutions
- Ignite Health
All orders must be prepaid prior to delivery. Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to download the PDF of this report.