Headstart to Quality Improvement in Home Care Kit
Feel like you’re lost in a maze when you try to put together a QI program?
Develop a quality improvement (QI) program to monitor and improve care delivery processes using this complete practical kit that gives you all the educational materials, tools and techniques you need!
Clear and easy to understand, this user-friendly manual provides:
- A staff education outline presenting the QI process
- An outline for your written QI plan, including sample phraseology for purpose, terminology and methods
- Helpful pointers on how to integrate existing agency processes into your QI program
- A case study that tracks an agency's effort to improve quality
Quality Improvement in Action: A Homecare Case Study
(DVD & study guide)
This 36-minute training video demonstrates the QI process in action by observing an agency's efforts to improve care. You'll learn ways in which every member of your staff — from clerk to RN — can participate in QI, as well as how a QI committee and QI team work together and improve care.
Reproducible Master Forms
Your Headstart to Quality Improvement in Home Care Kit includes more than 21 master forms, reports and grids that will help you:
- Plan, organize and document the QI program, education, and quality assessment and performance activities
- Collect and organize data
- Communicate information
Order the complete kit and save!
The complete kit includes the Manual, DVD, Study Guide and Master Forms. All for just $265!
You also have the option to order the Manual separately for $95 or the Manual & Master Forms for $195. Choose your individual options below: