HCPCS Level II Expert — 2017 (Spiral)
Accurately report supplies and services for physician, hospital outpatient, and ASC settings with the Optum360 HCPCS Level II Expert. Use this comprehensive reference for the HCPCS code set that focuses on management of reimbursement. This user-friendly book will guide any coder confidently through current modifiers, code changes, additions and deletions with information as dictated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The 2017 version includes a new color palate and intuitive icons location providing a streamlined and efficient layout.
Features and Benefits
- Optum360 Edge — Access to Medically Unlikely Edits (MUE). Improve accuracy of claims by ensuring compliance with the CMS program through easy access to codes and their associated MUE units.
- Optum360 Edge — Special appendixes. Get additional information with appendixes for the listing of PQRS codes and a deleted codes crosswalk.
- Most complete HCPCS code set available. Find information on codes from sources that generates HCPCS codes, including CMS, OPPS addendum B, and the Medicare fee schedule.
- Table of Drugs. Locate both generic and brand-name drugs and their corresponding codes based on the amount and route of administration.
- Glossary of terms. Increase your understanding of HCPCS codes to improve coding accuracy.
- Medicare Average Payment Table — This Medicare table is included as a baseline for payment rates
Published: December 2016