HCAHPS Success: Ten Strategies to Improve Performance
The spotlight has never shone brighter on how well you treat, or mistreat, your patients. The public, potential patients, and payers can now look online to see how well you fared on the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS). Your reputation, as well as your bottom line, could be in jeopardy if your patients give you low ratings.
Give your staff the tools they need to create positive experiences for their patients with the handbook set HCAHPS Success: Ten Strategies to Improve Performance.
Sold in packages of 25 for just $99, this easy-to-use training tool and reference guide will teach caregivers on all levels how to:
- Give patients clear expectations
- Ask patients what is important to them
- Spend adequate time with patients during shifts
- Practice hourly nurse rounding
- Empower staff to use service recovery
- Ease the anxiety of family members
Take a look at the table of contents:
- Questions correlated with high scores
- Strategy 1: Give patients clear explanations
Strategy 2: Ask patients for the things they want
Strategy 3: Spend time with patients at start of every shift
Strategy 4: Institute hourly nurse rounding
Strategy 5: Have housekeeping leave a tent card
Strategy 6: Instruct staff to ask patients questions
Strategy 7: Use patient comments to educate staff
Strategy 8: Ease the anxiety of family members
Strategy 9: Empower staff to use service recovery
Strategy 10: Make follow-up calls
- Sample Survey: HCAHPS® Hospital Survey
Ensure your staff interacts with patients in a way that will improve your HCAHPS scores—order HCAHPS Success: Ten Strategies to Improve Performance today!