The majority (61%) of healthcare leaders now report overcrowded conditions in their ED—and with them, major concerns about patient safety. With the shortage of PCPs expected to continue driving ED visits up, providers need proven solutions. This report explores the strategies and investments leading providers are employing to improve ED throughput even as margins decline.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- What are the top ED bottlenecks?
- Which ED operations techniques are providers focused on to ease overcrowding?
- Which ED staffing management techniques can drive higher efficiency?
- How is Grady Health System of Atlanta improving patient satisfaction scores—even as ED volume grows?
- What are the primary causes of ED overcrowding?
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,200 healthcare leaders—plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,200+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, organizational size, region, and setting
- Evaluate current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies
Click here to subscribe annually and save—you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
|June||Service Line Strategies|
|July||Patient Quality & Safety|