Reduced reimbursements are intensifying the focus on costs. But today’s healthcare leaders are getting beyond damaging wholesale budget cuts, finding new and better ways to rein in costs, including improved utilization and more efficient use of labor. This report identifies the prime targets and how data analytics can drive efforts to better align revenues and expenses.
In this NEW report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- What are the top four areas where IT and analytics can improve revenue cycle efforts?
- How did Middlesex Hospital maximize cost savings by focusing on reducing clinical errors and improving patient safety?
- Which labor-related cost-cutting activity delivers top savings most often? (It’s not layoffs!).
- How did Tenet Healthcare Corp. use outpatient relative value unit (RVU) data to gauge productivity and set benchmarks for proper staffing levels?
- What are the greatest process-related cost savings areas?
- How did business office specialization and claim scrubbing enable Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital to achieve 98% clean claims?
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Middlesex Hospital, and Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,500 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,500+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies
Click here to subscribe annually and save—you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics