While the majority of leading healthcare providers expect to have collaborative care models operational by next year, nearly half are concerned about its prospects for cost savings. This report discusses the key issues at stake, as well as investments and strategies providers are pursuing to foster collaboration—and save millions of dollars.
In this NEW report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Seventy-eight percent of collaborative care models will be fully operational by 2014.
- Forty-five percent of healthcare leaders are concerned about achieving cost savings from collaborative care, and 40% fear an exposure to financial risk.
- The greatest roadblocks to adopting collaborative care with physicians are their desire to remain independent (21%), a lack of buy-in (17%), and a lack of trust (14%).
- The top three collaborative care reimbursement models in use today are the Medicare Shared Savings Program (53%), commercial payer contracts (51%), and commercial ACOs (48%).
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,000 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,000+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies
Click here to subscribe annually and save—you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
|January||Annual Industry Survey|
|February||Annual Technology Survey|
|March||Cardiology Service Line|
|April||Collaborative Care Organizations|
|May||Emergency Department Strategies|
|June||Service Line Strategies|
|July||Patient Quality & Safety|