Coding Companion for Obstetrics/Gynecology—2016
Consolidate the coding process with the one-stop resource developed exclusively for those who code for obstetrics and gynecology. This comprehensive and easy-to-use guide includes 2016 CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM code sets specific to obstetrics and gynecology. Each specialty-specific procedure code includes its official description and lay description, coding tips, terminology, cross-coding, and national Medicare relative value units. Getting to the code information you need has never been so easy.
Features and benefits
- Optum360 Edge—HCPCS procedure codes. Only Optum360 offers HCPCS procedure codes specific to your specialty with the same information as that provided for CPT codes.
- Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, terms, cross-coding, Medicare RVUs, and Pub. 100 references. Essential procedures for obstetrics and gynecology are listed by CPT or HCPCS code, along with crosswalks to ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
- Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. National Medicare relative value units for surgery codes and most diagnostic procedures are included.
- Avoid claim denials and/or audits. Medicare payer information provides the references to Pub. 100 guidelines, follow-up days, and assistant-at-surgery.
- View CCI edits by CPT and HCPCS code. A special section includes CPT codes with associated CCI edits; quarterly updates are available online.
The HCPro Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason this product does not meet your needs, return it within 30 days and you will receive a prompt, polite, 100% refund—no questions asked. We guarantee it!