Coding and Payment Guide for Behavioral Health Services—2016
The Coding and Payment Guide for Behavioral Health Services is your one-stop coding, billing, and documentation guide to submitting claims with greater precision and efficiency. This guide has the latest 2016 specialty-specific ICD-10-CM, HCPCS Level II, and CPT® code sets along with Medicare payer information, CCI edits, helpful code descriptions, and clinical definitions.
Features and Benefits
- Increase coding efficiency. All CPT code information is included on one page for quick and easy lookup.
- Prevent claim denials and stay up to date with Medicare payer information. Review Medicare Pub. 100 references containing information linked to HCPCS Level II and CPT codes tailored to behavioral health services, to prepare cleaner claims before submission.
- Avoid confusion with easy-to-understand descriptions. The guide includes clear explanations of procedures represented by CPT® codes, along with clinical definitions and ICD-10-CM code explanations specific to behavioral health services.
- Improve the precision of ICD-10-CM code selection. Prevent claim denials often caused by incorrect code selection with icons that help identify the most appropriate ICD-10-CM code.
- View CCI edits by CPT code. A special section includes CPT codes with associated CCI edits; quarterly updates are available online.
The HCPro Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason this product does not meet your needs, return it within 30 days and you will receive a prompt, polite, 100% refund—no questions asked. We guarantee it!