Coders’ Dictionary — 2016
Unlike other medical dictionaries, the 2016 Coders’ Dictionary helps you understand medical terminology from a coder’s perspective. This unique dictionary was developed to meet the specific needs of medical coders, admitting clerks, billers, and adjudicators.
Features and Benefits
- Get essential clinical terms with code assignments. With easy-to-understand explanations, plus CPT®, HCPCS and ICD code assignments.
- More than 1,200 new terms added for ICD-10. The ICD-10 icon marks key new ICD-10 terms, such as root operations and body part keys.
- In total, includes more than 9,500 alphabetic entries and 250 illustrations for terminology key to code selection so you can find definitions for medical nomenclature, eponyms, new technology, and acronyms.
- Clear, concise definitions for clinical, coding, billing, and reimbursement terms. No need to use multiple print or electronic references to access medical definitions.
- Illustrations. Detailed illustrations accompany medical terminology to enhance understanding of the definition.
- New and updated terms for ICD-10, CPT® and HCPCS code sets, plus terms for CMS programs and regulations (ACOs, PQRS, EHR/prescribing), and including many new lab and path terms that appear in 2016 CPT® code set.
Published December 2015