As healthcare providers broaden cardiovascular programs and invest more in population health, IT integration, and outpatient facilities, many face increased margin pressure. This report reveals the key differences between stand-alone hospitals and health systems and how partners across the care continuum will play a greater role in helping to meet both patient needs and financial goals.
With this report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions such as:
- Which cardiovascular services are expected to drive the most revenue growth?
- How did message standardization and telehealth help one Mercy Health System hospital cut its readmission rate for chronic heart failure from 31% to 19%?
- Why do two-thirds (66%) of health systems expect to make cardiovascular-focused population health investments over the next three years, and where will they be investing?
- Which clinical strategies helped United Hospital cut its readmission rate for chronic heart failure from 21% to 12.9%?
- What collaborative practices will help partners across the care continuum to drive greater efficiency in cardiovascular service lines?
- How did John Ochsner Heart & Vascular Institute save $250,000 over 18 months by including physicians in purchasing decisions?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest cost-containment strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 7,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from John Ochsner Heart & Vascular Institute, Mercy Health System, and United Hospital
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in cardio
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming quality strategies
Click here to subscribe and save. You won't miss a single report on these key topics:
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.