The 20-minute Bloodborne Pathogens Training Video from HCPro meets OSHA requirements for training employees on the bloodborne pathogens standard. It discusses:
- CDC guidelines and OSHA regulations on hepatitis B vaccinations
- hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and HIV transmission protection
- universal precautions
- exposure control plan management
- post exposure prophylaxis
- infection control
- engineering and work practice controls
- personal protective equipment
- housekeeping standards
Pre- and post-viewing test question topics include:
- When and how do you report an exposure incident?
- What conditions are necessary for transmission of bloodborne pathogens?
- What must an OSHA-compliant cleaning schedule include?
- Why is the exposure control plan important to your job?
- When do you wash your hands when using personal protective equipment?
The HCPro Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee
If you are at all unhappy with your purchase for any reason, send it back within seven days and you will receive a prompt, polite, 100% refund.