Bettering Patient Outcomes and Home Health Care CAHPS Scores Through Patient Engagement - On-Demand
Webcast now available On-Demand
February 19, 2015
Kimberly McCormick, RN/BSN
As the home health industry expands, it is becoming imperative to focus on HHCAHPS scores and overall patient outcomes. In this 90-minute webcast, expert Kimberly McCormick, RN/BSN, discusses how to improve patient experience by increasing patient education and engagement. McCormick outlines specific strategies staff members can use to better engage their patients and ultimately improve their outcomes.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies to improve patient engagement
- Recognize methods and opportunities to increase patient satisfaction with your agency
- Determine how to standardize scripting to improve outcomes
- Identify strategies for staff training to improve the care process
- Identify how patient satisfaction scores could affect agencies in the future
- Setting appointments—less cancellations
- Leads to improved satisfaction
- Scripting for success
- Standardize scripting to improve outcomes
- Improving the process
- Better inform staff
- Monitor the process
- Better training
- Do outcomes affect reimbursement?
- Possibly in the future
- Hospitals use them to rate agencies
- Bedside strategies for care
- Ensure patient engagement and education
- Helpful tips
Who Should Listen
- Homecare administrators and directors
- Clinical managers and educators
- Homecare nurses
Meet the Speaker>
Kimberly McCormick, RN/BSN, is a highly accomplished nurse consultant. Her 20 years’ experience in home health, eight of which were spent as an administrator of a home health agency, has given her unrivaled knowledge and insight into the home health arena. McCormick has been an associate consultant with Home Health Strategic Management (HHSM) for four years and has established herself as an expert in the field. During her time as an agency administrator, she achieved two deficiency-free surveys by The Joint Commission, a deficiency-free Department of Health & CMS survey, and a 0.42% error rate on an ADR audit. McCormick authors the HHSM nursing newsletter and presents nationally on homecare topics and care models proposed by CMS and MedPAC for the future of the home health industry.
Webinar system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webinar experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with detailed system requirements, your login information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
COULDN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The On-Demand version is also available. Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $199 value!
Participation in this webinar is just $199 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.
Call your customer service representative toll-free 800-650-6787 or email email@example.com if you have questions.