If two-thirds of healthcare leaders claim a “great deal of experience” with clinical quality and patient safety metrics, why are so many having difficulty turning that data into meaningful improvements? This report uncovers the technological and cultural barriers hampering clinical quality improvements – and provides practical, proven recommendations to help overcome them.
In this NEW report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Why do EHRs (55%) and clinical decision support (47%) top the list of areas of quality and safety-related spending increases?
- Where will providers be spending to make the leap from more measurement to better decisions?
- What are the disciplines and tools providers are investing in to become adept at enhancing clinical quality and patient safety?
- What strategies did Pocono Health System use to proactively attack the quality challenges posed by chronic conditions, such as COPD?
- What is Sharp HealthCare doing to engage physicians and implement measures to ensure safer surgery?
- How is Mayo Clinic countering behavioral and cultural issues that can thwart sustained quality improvements?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, offers the latest service line strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, andregion.
This month’s report Includes:
- Case studies from Mayo Clinic, Pocono Health System, and Sharp HealthCare
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,200 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,200+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies
Click here to subscribe annually and save—you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics: