If two-thirds of healthcare leaders claim a “great deal of experience” with clinical quality and patient safety metrics, why are so many having difficulty turning that data into meaningful improvements? This report uncovers the technological and cultural barriers hampering clinical quality improvements and provides practical, proven recommendations to help overcome them.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- How do you make the leap from more measurement to better decisions?
- What strategies did Pocono Health System use to proactively attack the quality challenges posed by chronic conditions such as COPD?
- How do you drive further clinical improvements with EHR?
- What is Sharp HealthCare doing to engage physicians and implement measures to ensure safer surgery?
- How is Mayo Clinic countering behavioral and cultural issues that can thwart sustained quality improvements?
- What are the disciplines and tools required to become adept at enhancing clinical quality and patient safety?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest quality strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Mayo Clinic, Pocono Health System, and Sharp HealthCare
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in clinical quality
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming quality strategies
Subscribe and save!
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.