Patient experience is evolving into a discipline focused on understanding and delivering value from the patient’s perspective. Today’s healthcare leaders are as devoted to improving satisfaction as they are to clinical quality and safety, with the expectation that doing so will improve outcomes. Plus, organizations that better engage patients today will be ready for a future where patients are care-team members.
Gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- What are the top areas where healthcare leaders are investing their dollars in the near future to improve patient experience?
- How did hourly care rounding allow Lahey Health to achieve double-digit increases in nurse communication, responsiveness, and pain management scores?
- How did Mountain States Health Alliance cut ED registration times nearly in half, reducing wait from 14 minutes to four minutes and helping increase patient satisfaction scores by as much as 8%?
- How has the University of Cincinnati Medical Center driven year-over-year improvements in seven of eight patient satisfaction domains by increasing the visibility, performance tracking, and direct CEO oversight of patient experience efforts?
Click here to subscribe and save. You won’t miss a single report on these key issues:
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 7,000 healthcare leaders—plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 7,000-member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, organizational size, region, and setting
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies